- Japanese recruitment company
- We belong to a group of Japanese human resources companies that have been in business for over 33 years. We provide a service that combines the know-how of a human resources company and the latest technology.
- High productivity and accuracy
- Standardize the know-how, speed and accuracy of mass data aggregation cultivated in Japan. It achieves high speed and high quality that are outstanding from other companies.
- Cooperation with Vietnam Sending Organization
- In partnership with more than 40 excellent sending organizations, we are working to create an environment where workers who want to work in Japan and accepting companies and supervising organizations can make transparent and secure contracts.
Behavioral standards for empowering people and creating “good work”
Achieving Goals – Challenge –
A place to learn the path to personal growth and success.
Thanks and Respect –
Be grateful and respect for your friends and environment.
Pursuit of convenience – Accessibility –
“Creating a system that makes human resources more active with ideas and technology.”
Pursuing convenience for both companies and job seekers, with a focus on human resources, improving productivity and creating employment opportunities
Becoming a company that creates the most “good work”
Empower people, create good jobs, and create a society full of vitality
We provide workers with ideas and technology
Empower people by adding new functions,
More people feel the joy of doing good work,
We will create a society where more companies can do “good work”.
VIETNAM CAMCOM is a company that creates exchanges of human resources and technology as a bridge between Vietnam and Japan. My hope is that young people in Vietnam learn Japanese technology and build better careers. And to contribute to the development of both Japan and Vietnam, we not only introduce reliable Japanese jobs and reliable sending organizations, but also provide opportunities to learn the ideas and techniques of Japanese people and Japanese companies in Vietnam (our company). The shortage of working population due to the declining birthrate and aging population in Japan is a serious situation. We hope that we can help both Japan and Vietnam and create “good jobs”.